- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Friday, May 11, 2018

Happy Birthday

Steve's birthday today.   Grands were here and we all ate then had some birthday cake which was an Oreo ice cream cake. 
Some pics

My cell phone does not take great pics or rather I am not still enough while taking them.  Genevieve and Adalyn were admiring the silver doggy pen they picked out for him and a book.

Steve loves yard toys to place around the yard.   This one is a penguin Annette sent him.  Kids love finding these statues in various places.
A card the children made.  Genevieve and Adalyn drew on it.  Adalyn drew the bird that was in the corner and Genevieve loves trees and flowers.

A book that Miranda got for him called  - Tom Clancy - Power and Empire by Marc Cameron.  Looks like a very good read. 

Summer shirts, air compressor and

Steve is enjoying his cake

It's a wonder it didn't melt with the candles flaming

yum
Happy Birthday Steve

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Steve, and Happy Mother's day to you. A big hug..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good party. Belated Birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post! My kids gave a surprise party to me this year on my birthday in one of my favorite NYC venues. Time flew very fast. There was time when I used to plan birthday parties for them and now they do that. It is amazing how the cycle keeps going on.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy