- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Saturday, May 12, 2018

It's a Beautiful Morning

The Peonies now are getting into full bloom.  Everything has been bursting with color so fast.

Needless to say that the porch is scented lightly with their fragrance and very pleasing upon entering from outside.

A few picked for the table in dining room and placed in colorful wine bottles.


Pansies in a pot sitting on the window sill looks so pretty this morning.  I have some Nasturtiums coming up in there already.


Happy Mother's Day

4 comments:

  1. Your peonies look stunning on your dining table, Betsy! I really like them in the colored wine bottles. Mine are not open yet. I'm afraid they are in too much shade now. We have so many trees that we love, but presents a problem for certain flowering plants.
    Have a lovely Mother's Day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloured bottles are a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those peonies in the colored bottles, what a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy