- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, October 28, 2019

Nephews Wedding last year in 2018

The 27th of October 2018 was my nephews wedding and my grand girls were flower girls.  I had an earlier post of it but didn't finish with other shots taken that day.
Held at the Barn at Edgewood in Stanardsville, Va.  130 acre farm, 30 minutes from Charlottesville, Va.



Adalyn looks very serious





Alex and Sydney October 27. 2019   




I like how the tables were set up and how it was made easy to find our table




Very sweet table settings with the smores wrapped in cellophane.  Burgundy and champagne colors are such a pretty combination.






Mom (my sister) and her son dance.



my brother and sister in law

Can't beat those views from our dining area.

out for pictures



genevieve

Adalyn
Love my grand girls

I didn't get a picture of the food but  never ending fruit trays of strawberries, grapes all sorts of cheeses, barbecue, green beans, beef, slaw, etc.  If anyone left hungry, it was their own fault.  The food didn't stop and the drinks were such a variety of you name it and they had it for anyone's taste or preference. 

We left earlier than others as we didn't stay in the area and headed home after the cake.

The beautiful lake on the property.

My son and Adalyn

Mom and Genevieve
Annette and John





My niece Amy at http://amycherryphoto.com/
 was the wedding  photographer and she was also in the wedding.  


 Congratulations on one year Anniversary Sydney and Alex!



A video clip 


here →part one

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great wedding. Everything is so pretty and the girls look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam. We had a good time and so pretty in the mountains there.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to the beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Betsy~ I just happened upon your lovely place here and I'm happily following along with you.
    Such a beautiful wedding and those grounds and barn are gorgeous!
    Your little grand daughter's look so very pretty.

    Have a beautiful evening~

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely the wedding venue is, Betsy! Your granddaughters look beautiful. I imagine they will always remember that sweet time. I adore the photo with them by the lake.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy