- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Dinner, few days ago

A lasagne dinner and some bread I baked.  We love Lasagna and we like it with lots of sauce.  Inside was cheesy with ricotta and parmesan.
Bread was simple recipe and good hot with butter.
I picked up the silver server with lid and it had the baking dish with it all for $6.00 at a thrift store my son told me about.  I couldn't pass it up.



Not the best picture but it didn't last long for another.

Apples from Maine and baked in a pie.  I had a store bought shell for the bottom but had to make another for the top.  

It works just fine with extra cinnamon and sugar on top

 A salad with vinaigrette dressing

I made these coasters last year from bought leaf shapes,  I saw some similar at Pier One but decided to make mine.

As you can see the back side would be better with a matching color but I don't turn them over and this is the color felt I had at the time and didn't want to run out for more.  I used what I had.

I just hot glued around the circle cut from felt.



That's it for today.

6 comments:

  1. Coasters are great and who cares what the back looks like! Great place setting also. Now I am waiting for my taste of the meal....YUMMY. It all looks great. I bake bread also, my fave is rosemary bread, oh my gosh I can sit and eat, eat and continue to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam. Your Rosemary bread I bet smells so good while baking, my mouth waters thinking about it.

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a great looking meal! I love how you made such cute coasters, Betsy. So nice for Autumn. I like your new background. Very nice looking. Nice header as well. I bet your grands are going out for Halloween tomorrow. Mine are now too old, but will be giving out the candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Your table setting, the food, and I've in my life made a pie that pretty and delicious looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty china and that apple pie is magnificent! Now you've really made me crave lasagna, a dish I haven't made since my husband realized he couldn't handle dairy anymore. I think I've got to invite the kids over and make some, and fix a hamburger for hubby! I have many glass casserole dishes but not a single server for them, must watch for some at Goodwill.

    This was a beautiful meal! Was it for a special occasion or do you do this all the time? If so, I'm really embarrassed!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy