- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, October 14, 2019

Cape Charles

Another place in August we took the girls was Cape Charles located on the shores of Chesapeake bay Virginia.
The Cape Charles town beach is the only public beach on the eastern shore of Virginia that a parking or entrance fee is not charged.
Some pictures of our day here.   Can walk out for quite a distance with the water just up to the ankles.

  Girls loved it.



girls found pretty rocks and some little shells.

silky white sand.



driving about the town of Cape Charles and admiring pretty homes with nice yards.


found a nice place to eat and then back to the beach a little while 






Time to get back to the hotel as the sun is starting to set 
Also on the same ⇉trip

5 comments:

  1. Dearest Betsy,
    For children, there is nothing better than sunshine, water and sand!
    No doubt they also slept like a rose after such an active day.
    Fond memories made again.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I have never been to Port Charles Betsy. I am putting it on our list, thank you :) Pretty beaches and pretty homes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great beach for children! Such lovely white sand, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I've been to Cape Charles and admired the old homes, but we didn't walk on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy, you take your grands to lovely places. Beaches are tops in my opinion for children. Lovely photos of happy times.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy