- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, November 5, 2018

Fall color on October 27 2018

Beautiful day for a fall wedding.  October 27.  I have more to share but here are a few of the countryside.  Just a beautiful day for Alex and Sydney in Stanardsville Va.

Along the way


This picture I took from the car moving fast down the highway.  Through the side window on way to the venue.
Turned out more like a watercolor.


Field - Barn at Edgewood in Stanardsville Va.

Little early and caught the wedding party taking pictures before the wedding.

More later.

7 comments:

  1. Your photos out the car window look like a painting, Betsy. I do that when we travel as well. Looks like a wonderful setting for a wedding. Have a nice Monday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. those car shots ARE amazing! Mine just look unartistically blurred. Yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really first thought that a watercolor picture. Then I read and found that is photo taken from moving car!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was taken as we were traveling to a wedding . I guess the window with dampness on it and the cell phone held close did it. I never got pictures to look like watercolor using a program and this was done without one. I will try again the next time we travel.

      Delete
  4. Impressive pictures from the car window, it looks as if you have been painting, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy, I can't imagine anything more beautiful than a wedding on a perfect fall day. That setting looks so lovely and I look forward to seeing more. Your pics out the car window are exceptional. I can do shots out the front window when driving, but out the side are just a big blur. Those do look like watercolors and are just beautiful..Happy Tuesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy