- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Grands and a good day

A busy day with Genevieve and Adalyn.  First the pool at Carter park in Ashland.
stepping in

they just had to get their picture taken this way.  I had to hurry and get it because he said they were getting heavy.
lunch at the pool and then home for nap.

a trip to the library after nap

they love this wooden train


then sweet frog of course

then home - they and Opa especially had a busy day

4 comments:

  1. Oh Betsy, so very sweet! Those two girls have the best grandparents! What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grands are having wonderful summer fun with you and Opa, Betsy! I love your new header--very pretty. Have a great weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy