- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Friday, August 25, 2017

mom visit

Steve and I went to visit Mama with Genevieve and Adalyn yesterday. They ran to hug her and chatted with her. Adalyn had to tell her everything she could think of as she can be a chatter. Attentive and kind both of these girls are


 Mama talked and laughed with them and then a game of scrabble she and I had while Opa took the girls to play on the tree swing and enjoy a cup of 
lemonade in the backyard. Tiffany was kind enough to bring them icees too.


scrabble time.  mama can play scrabble really well and we both were left with one tile.

5 comments:

  1. Betsy, what a picture to treasure. The girls will love it when they get older. What sweet and cute little ladies..Happy Weekend..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! Wishing I still had my granny around....course she would well into her 100s if she was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy, your visit with your mother with the girls is precious. It looks like you all had an enjoyable visit. What sweet times for all of you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photographs Betsy, special times to treasure.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy