- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, May 16, 2016

Seth and Archery

Our  Grandson is enjoying Archery this year and is doing well .
 He loves it and I am happy he found something he really enjoys and gets to travel a little bit too. Louisville Kentucky is where this tournament was held a few days ago.
His first shot was a 276 out of 300.  The team dexterous was from Mechanically valuable.  
CMS Archery

His team is Peterstown Middle school - team 1
43rd place out of 206 teams 





this picture was taken in April
Seth on the left


Also taken in April  and a Little fuzzy 
but he is always moving and obviously his mom who took the picture is too.



Love you Seth and way to go.  



Sharing with  image-in-ing

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Seth! Nice work!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/05/getting-ready-to-play.htmlhttp://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/05/getting-ready-to-play.html

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy