- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, May 23, 2016

Just another rainy day

April had hardly a shower and May flowers are all wet. Tomorrow it may be sunshine, we'll see.
Sun comes out for a very few minutes and then cloudy again



nothing unusual,  just like the look of the texture and colors of the forest

sedum growing in the birdbath



chives and lavender


Had early dinner the other day at Jake's place here in Ashland and I order 
one of two things,  either the pimento cheese topped with applewood smoked bacon and tomato
that is toasted on Texas toast  or the BEST as far as I am concerned, beef brisket on a bun with a special thin sauce. 
 I always ask them to hold the sauce as I like to control how much I use.
I like the char grilled taste of the brisket. Cooked on premises in the huge smoker.
So darn good.

Inside 
most tables made from bottom of old pedal sewing machines







No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy