Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Wanderer

Steve's cousin went out to walk her dog a little while back.   A Tallahassee (could be a lassie )came a calling.  



Looks like a big smile came across the face when greeted,  probably dinner time.



YIKES!!!!!!








A deputy and two neighbors caught him and took him to the river couple miles away where others are.    I can't handle this type of excitement and  would want to move far away.

sharing with Our world tuesday 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.