Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Grands and a good day

A busy day with Genevieve and Adalyn.  First the pool at Carter park in Ashland.
stepping in

they just had to get their picture taken this way.  I had to hurry and get it because he said they were getting heavy.
lunch at the pool and then home for nap.

a trip to the library after nap

they love this wooden train


then sweet frog of course

then home - they and Opa especially had a busy day

4 comments:

  1. Oh Betsy, so very sweet! Those two girls have the best grandparents! What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grands are having wonderful summer fun with you and Opa, Betsy! I love your new header--very pretty. Have a great weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.