- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Moms Birthday at 101 years old

We celebrated Mom's 101st birthday on November 23.   A Thanksgiving dinner with her the day before Thanksgiving and a coconut cake which is her favorite.

Born November 23rd, 1921 in Chase City Va.

We all had a wonderful happy time.  

God has Blessed all of us!

My oldest sister with Mama
My grand girls, their mama and my niece photobombing behind as she called it.  I like this picture will all in it. 
Food was ordered from Cracker Barrel so we could celebrate a Thanksgiving with Mom at my brother's home
Wayne and Rachel
Steve and Randy
Grandson and Mom
Mom looking at a card from a childhood friend of my son's, David.
I wish I had gotten other pictures of my sisters and family, but everyone was having a good time inside and outside on this sunny gorgeous day. 
I went through my pictures, and I didn't get one of me with Mom.  Well, that is disappointing. 
I will have to get one this week end and post.  



 

8 comments:

  1. Dearest Betsy,
    That is what happens if you are the photographer... But you better make sure you got one before it will be too late!
    Happy belated Birthday to your Mom—how incredible to reach 101 with her mind still functioning. A true blessing.
    Glad you all got together with her.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely get a picture with her Mariette. My gosh, hard to believe 101 years. A true Blessing it is for sure, Hugs Betsy

      Delete
  2. Betsy, happy birthday to your dear mother! How wonderful for you to have her in your life. 101 years old! That is amazing!!! Looks like you all had a great celebration and especially your mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and we did all have joyous day with her!

      Delete
  3. Wow, Betsy, this is amazing!! 101 years old! I can tell your Mom was a pretty lady, and her skin is still so lovely. Please wish her a belated Happy Birthday from me! You surely are blessed. My husband's grandmother died just a few weeks before her 101st birthday, but she had been sick for several months. I'm glad you had such a nice Thanksgiving with all your family. :)

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwww what a special day….congratulations…..wowwww…..🍀🍀🍀🙏

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy, I missed this post earlier. Happy belated birthday to your mom. She looks so happy to have you and all your family celebrate with her and I see she still has her Covid hair, just like me!!..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy