- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Friday, April 19, 2019

Good Friday post

Stormy and dark looking where I am.  Tornado watch in many areas.  I am pinned to the t.v. and radio for updates.  Please all be safe and heed the warnings. 
A little clip outside and the wind picking up at around 7 I believe this evening.  

Genevieve has a little strawberry on her plant at the playhouse. She's not here so I will eat it.  





I went to an awards ceremony for Adalyn today at school.  She has done a great job and proud of her.


I took her to breakfast at Cracker Barrel afterwards. 

Well computer getting slow because of weather.  I wanted to check in with other blogs I follow but will wait til after the storm.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are safe my friend. We just had a lot of rain and we are under a thunderstorm warning still. I really enjoyed seeing your beautiful garden. You take lovely videos, it's something I'm not too great at doing. How lovely you took Adalynn out for breakfast. Cracker Barrel has a good one. Congratulations to her on her award. Have a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy