- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, March 10, 2014

scented flower picks

While shopping in Pier one today,  I saw four silk flowers in a diffuser jar,  they sell them I believe it was 4 to a pack.   I decided I would make my own since I always have faux flowers on hand that pick up here and there when they are on sale.

 
 
take the flower from the stem
 
 
Make sure you hold the center of the flower so the flower petals do not separate
 
I used a bamboo skewer to make the opening larger so the reed would go in easier
The rest of the reeds I just inserted in the jar
didn't want a lot of flowers,  just a few for a little color
The scent is wonderful
 
I am sharing with Amaze me Monday
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! Nice way to decorate the reeds. Thanks so much for sharing at Amaze Me Monday...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy, what a wonderful idea. You are so clever..Happy Weekend..Judy

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy