- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Dried wreath

I found  magnolia leaves that I used on the doorway this past Christmas and made another wreath.   I may spray it a color later on,  but right now I like the color.   A copper shade may be nice too.
They are brittle so I had to be very careful gluing them on the circle I cut from foam board.   An acrylic spray finish in a couple coats made the wreath shine somewhat.
 
 
A paper clip to use to attache to door
 
 
Acorns I found when I visited Cape Hatteras
 Always finding something from nature where ever I go
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy