- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, March 31, 2014

Rainy Sunday lunch and shopping

Sunday it was  rainy like it was the day before.  Steve and I took a drive to Lewis Ginter Gardens where we like to have lunch or early dinner some days when we can.  
Lunch was had  in the cafeteria , then a look in the garden shop.
 Steve had roasted red pepper crab bisque with shrimp salad,  tuna,  vegetable bean salad
marinated tomatoes with mozzarella
we sat next to the patio door so we could watch the rain fall.
A rabbit greeted us as we entered


this birdhouse was sitting in an urn

A rockin family
I am liking these bright colors


Such a pretty arrangement of painted eggs from Austria
I have never thought to clean an egg from the long side of it instead of the end
The lamb is pretty
engraved or stamped spoons for the garden
my mom has one of these she got out of a tree many moons ago
pretty decorated boxes
I wish I could have bought one of many things.  Love this garden decor so much here and it's always arranged nice.  


lovely hand painted bird houses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy