Hoping to get one more season out of this door before a replacement.
The old color was more yellow; it faded with sun beating down on it.
I selected Sherwin Williams - Torchlight
I am pleased with the color
I have mums on their second year coming back at lamp post. I hope they make it a third. The marigolds are pretty in fall too.
Bye for now and off to get a few mums for porch.







I love the door color. It looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteOur mums never come back. I buy at a local farm and everyone else says theirs winter over. I think it is my crummy clay soil. Yours are so pretty.
Maybe just put a few in larger pots and feed them. I have some like that are several seasons old. They will come back, so just add more potting soil. My brother has clay soil his corn seems to love it. Corn in my little garden doesn't do well at all.
Delete