- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Saturday, May 11, 2013

my fence

The Peonies against my fence are just about ready to open and the White Lilac that I planted two seasons ago is getting to large so I will move it this year
I am sharing with this week Jan and Jers  Fridays Fences and A Southern daydreamer  Outdoor Wednesday
 
 
the pot here against the fence has basil plus  two forsythia sprigs  that I broke from the large shrub last season. I  put them in the dirt and they rooted.
I will plant  these in the far back against the little shed.

4 comments:

  1. my favorite part is the American flag. nice!! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of the fence and gate. Lovely plants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All seem so lovely in your spring garden!
    Regards !

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, the life of a gardener... work never ceases. I recently found you while looking for bloggers from Virginia.. put you on my blog list.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy