- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What a change-a day makes

Yesterday was rainy but warm.  Today is overcast and windy with just a minor chill in the air.  I love fall, but I love all seasons,  the change does one good.   I put up my fall wreath today and planted some mums in pots.  The  Roses store near me had these HUGE 8 inch mums for 3 for $10.00.  I planted some in pots near the little slash of water in side yard.  I love the bright yellow and rust colored ones.  Will post some pictures of them soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love your wreath! Love the colors. How's the reading going?

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy