- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dreamy September

Today is a hazy, lazy sort of day for me, looks like it may rain.  Gentle breeze blowing.  I love days like this, gotta take it slow sometime and take in the beauty around me.  I love watching this lil finch, he is so busy with my zinnias,  I plant them just so I can see these pretty birds.    If you click on pictures they will enlarge.

I found today a different color zinnia blooming in the garden .  This was a surprise.
I love this color yellow, so bright.
The hummingbirds  love this vine,  I planted it from one seed in the pot and I never thought it would get this large.
Found these pinecones on the ground, I will make something with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy