- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Va Beach Feb 2023

A week and a half ago we enjoyed time away for a few days.   We took walks on boardwalk.  Late eveing walks were the nicest.  The sand was warm and it wasn't that chilly either for February.  
We had a nice room.  Middle of week so it was pretty quiet there.
Nice little kitchenette

7th floor was nice but I wanted to the 11th.  I love being up high, but Steve does not. 
He said that this is as high as he wanted to go. 



Short video and not too much else going on these last few days of winter.  



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. It was for a few days. The middle of the week is the best time to go for us.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a lovely getaway. I enjoy going to these places off season. I haven’t been to Virginia Beach in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Denise, off season is the best. Love that ocean sound.

      Delete
  3. Dearest Betsy,
    On day 13 after my accident, trying to read some blogs...
    Did leave an update yesterday on my blog.
    Both of us always request high floor—for the view.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy