- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Gosh what a beautiful Saturday

Beautiful and sunny today but heard it will be windy and rainy on Easter day.
Looking from living room window out to the white dogwood, such a welcoming site. 


Side window in living room has pansies in the window still blooming pretty and these are volunteers from last year.  


Can't see them too well from the outside.


On living room side table are some blown chicken eggs that I decoupaged about four years ago.  
I used napkins.  It's sitting on a cement leaf I made from a large squash leaf I grew in the garden several years back.  


Ventured out earlier to target to  get some last minute things and as I pull in the driveway are the pretty azaleas bloom in the side front yard.  The red one is taking more time to fully open.





Jalousie windows on porch that I am not sure I want replaced.  I kinda like the retro look. Just me and the bird sitting here.

Pretty paper egg Genevievie made to hang on our front door knob.  I love it.

She put this on the back.

Now off to make a cake

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Betsy,
    Happy Easter to you and yours. You got a beautiful dogwood in view!
    This was a strange Saturday... talked for hours with my youngest brother, he's the closest to me.
    Five of my siblings had come together for dispersing the ashes of Mom & Dad at a spot where they met in 1941 under a huge oak tree.
    Glad that chapter is closed now too!
    Memories is all what's left and one day we meet again.
    I'm rather busy with the manuscript and that will start after next week more busy typing.
    That too will get accomplished and then hopefully we all have our freedom back!
    Hugs,
    Mariette and what a cute egg your grandgirl made. You yourself can tray anything and it works! Golden hands...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you are glad it's over. Nice to stay in touch with siblings. I speak to mine more often now. we all got on zoom and for me it was the first time. The nursing home set it up for patients there to speak with loved ones while this crazy mess is going on. We all saw her and she said happily "Thats my Family"!. She was so happy as were all of us. She saw all of us too. My sister from Maine got to talk with her and see her too. She took the lap top outside to show Mama the water and land.
    I think we will have our freedom soon. I just don't think we know the half of what this virus is all about. Some how in my suspicious mind I feel it was no accident that this virus came to be. Never will.
    Golden hands.. Thank you for a sweet compliment.
    Hugs to you Mariette, Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy