Blog header photo is mine taken a couple years ago here at home. - Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, November 12, 2018

Lavender house

Steve and I ordered a playhouse for the grand girls.  It was delivered on the wettest day.  The ground was soft.  The truck bringing it in got stuck, so the big tow was called in, well it was a nightmare.
 Anyhow, here are some pictures of the house where she sits right now.
A mule as they call it will be brought here on the 17th to place it where it needs to be in the yard.



Entrance for the children.  The rear of the playhouse has a full size door for adults.

Little loft area.


It has vinyl window with screens. The front door is a little dutch door and already the girls are talking about decorating a Christmas tree.  Be fun for a long while.  They love to do crafts so this will be good for that too.




12 comments:

  1. What fun, I am sure they must be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Betsy: You and Steve are just the best grandparents. Would you be my grandma?!!! As little kids, I and my siblings had a play house and we got so much pleasure out of it for a long time. Your little ones will too and it is something they will never forget. I can't wait to see their Christmas decorations..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, Betsy! I'm sure the grands are excited. I could live there, so sweet! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! I would love to live there.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Betsy,
    Good grief, you went through the same muddy mess with that delivery of the playhouse as we did with our container for the renovation. Our contractor got stuck in the mud and they hardly could tow away the container on Friday. Our lawn looks battered and it still is raining!
    Not a good time for doing anything. Looking forward to completion and than cleaning the entire house thoroughly.
    By Christmas all signs will be gone...
    You no doubt created lots of happiness for your grands!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how special.. Your gorgeous Grands will love it..... I know it wasn't funny when they delivered the little house in such horrible weather... Here in TN ---it seems as if we have nothing but rain the past month or more.... We can't even get the leaves up because of the rain/wet yard. I guess we'll be raking and blowing leaves this year at Christmas time... ha

    Good Luck getting the precious little cottage in the correct place...

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH I WANT THAT FOR ME!! HAHA...Since purple is my fave color I could love lavender myself. That is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you Pam. I love purple and any variation of it.

      Delete
  8. Oh, it's wonderful. I'm sure the grandchildren will love it.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy