- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Thursday, August 20, 2015

fresh ones

Purchased a bag of fresh okra locally - love the stuff pickled, so I did.



I grew some paste tomatoes,  not a lot, but what I had  was good for a few jars canned.

couple paste tomatoes and cucumber



A homemade dressing of vinegar, water, olive oil, sugar, garlic, celery seed, salt, pepper shaken vigoursly 

Poured over vegetables tossed with romaine lettuce

with a touch of parmesan 

actually, I like a LOT of parmesan

sharing with little things thursday

3 comments:

  1. We like cheese in this house too.Lots of it! I like your cover photo very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great looking salad, Betsy. I can't photograph food to save my life. Would you believe, I have never tasted okra?..Happy Weekend..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your salad looks wonderful! If you lived close, I would share my okra with you. We have more than we can handle.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy