Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Thursday, August 13, 2015

By the light of the moon

Moon Flower

Bud earlier around 5 o'clock, not a great shot.

I am up way to late, took this picture around 1 a.m. this morning

The seeds to this plant are highly toxic.  Have to keep children away from them.
I planted several seeds this year and one plant is growing in my lilac bush.  The flowers at night show like the bush itself is blooming.

1 comment:

  1. my neighbor gave me a cactus that is suppose to only bloom at night. but we both have yet to get it either of our plants to every bloom. i love your header shot too. amazing ... i love blooms. flowers. ( :

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.