- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Granddaughter

I have a new Granddaughter -  Genevieve Grace born October 18 2013,  the same day as my sister's birthday.
Adalyn has a new baby sister and at first didn't know what to think of her mom when she went to see her and she was holding a baby.   
Beautiful healthy little girl with a good appetite and while sleeping makes the cutest cooing sounds and smiles.
6lbs 13oz       20 1/2 inches long




Shes hungry -  Love this picture of her and Aunt Annette


Seth Addy opa   October 19
St. Marys Hospital gift shop window decorated for Halloween
October 19

Definitely - Sugar and Spice and All things nice,  sweet little baby girl

 
nursery area at hospital
My birthday was the 20th of October.   A precious gift indeed

 
 
pumpkins at gift shop
pretty arrangement on door to hospital gift shop

1 comment:

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy