Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

what a difference a day makes

yesterday - snowy and cold,  so I had to get out in it.  minus 1 degree temp. this morning . I know some places  got hit harder and colder than what we had here.
heading out of the driveway , love it.


little icy
heading back a little while later.   brightening up a bit - looking down the tracks , almost home.

back home,  hate to see it stop snowing,  but it has


Today - Tuesday
 looking out of the window,  it's starting to melt and the sun is out.   

2 comments:

  1. Betsy, good to see a fellow snow-person! Is snow a rarity in your area? Your pictures are wonderful, and I'm glad you got back in safely to your beautiful house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better keep the coats and boots handy a while longer! What pretty snow though! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.