Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Random five


Random five

1.   I love watching re runs of Alf and have been all week

(profile kiss.com)

2.  I finally got the energy to get out the weeds from boxwood near the front door,  when a cloud hung over and I could tolerate being outside, been so humid lately  and just plain hot.

3.  Gathered up my driftwood to make a wreath,  hope I can finish it soon so I can post a picture of it.

 
4. I realized this week my grand daughter loves to draw - ON FURNITURE




5. I am back at some of my crafts after  having lost interest for a while. 
 
sharing with Rural Journals Random Five Friday
 


 

3 comments:

  1. An artist in the making ;) And I loved Alf and still do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betsy,
    Alf brings back the memories. My dad, who has been gone for 16 years now, used to love that show. I baked him an Alf shaped cake for his birthday one year. It was funny!
    Sorry Addy scribbled on your chair-ooops!
    Your craft looks beautiful, is it a stained glass piece?
    Gina
    Have a great week!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps filling in Addy's drawing with some colorful paints will just add to it's adorable-ness? :)

    Crafts and me have been off for some time now. I'm glad you are back at it -- you are very talented!

    Thank you for sharing at R5F this week. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.