Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

All things Christmas on Christmas blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Barn from boat to Tangier Island

A few years back a visit to Tangier Island took us past this old barn , I took the picture from the boat on the way to island. 
Reedville Va. is where we caught the boat.

old ruins next to it, not sure what it was

I am sharing with Barn Charm

3 comments:

  1. the rust makes a perfect bed brick color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i wonder what the ruins are...hmmm...love seeing the barn right next to the water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's neat to see a barn near the water like this one! Love the rusty look.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.