- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Loudon

As we were making our way to Oatland's Plantation in Loudon County VA.
we stopped at this vintage store.   Lots of neat things to purchase ,  especially garden ornaments and large urns.
I didn't get the name ,except that it's located on Monroe and Glenrose Sts.
 
 
 
 
Vintage glider like the one mom used to have costs $325.00
 
 
across the street is this shop,  check out the shutters and what a very old foundation-stone
 
next door is this house with the nice window planters
 
 
I am going to make me something like this for my kitchen
 
 
 
 
I like this vintage book
 
 
I purchased this little bed for $15.00,   the side drops just like the real one
 
 
the price was right and not to many I would expect,  in this great shape.   The original mattress was still in wonderful condition
 Lastly ,  azaleas from my garden
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy