Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Sunday

Some pictures of Robin and I at church - Our Lady of Lourdes- we are starting RCIA classes and was acknowledged this evening at 5:30 mass.  Had dinner afterwards at Shoneys buffet,  wasn't much of a buffet to speak of  after we finished with it.   Sooo goood.
     
Rachel and Robin   

1 comment:

  1. Where are you? miss reading your blog! Please update. Love your vegan chocolate coconut ice cream. Love it too much.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.