Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Monday - Labor Day

Hope everyone is having a day with NO LABOR involved. Plenty of good food, fun and just a relaxing day.   I was hoping to hear from Annette as we thought they may call or even come for a cookout, but didn't happen sorry to say.  Have fun Seth. 
This holiday is over 100 years old and here is a link that explains it better.  I thought was pretty interesting.  Check back again.

http://wilstar.com/holidays/laborday.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.