- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Sunday, October 23, 2022

This 'n' That for the past week

 Few Fall pictures before the Halloween pictures for the night.  This month is about gone.  Thanksgiving be here before we know it!

Side entrance.   I cut out this cat from foamboard and painted it.  It should be on a stick to make it raised a little higher.



Mums from plants purchased several years in a row.  I will have more to add this year.
This is what they looked like before bloom weeks ago
Snap dragon loves cool weather
Autumnal vibes in entry
magnolia fall colored garland with lights on Bannister

mantle with some colorful leaves


my wreath for another two days
I have been looking for a man in the moon to copy for a disc of wood I have and finally found a free copy from a website    erynwhalenonline.com    she gives instructions
 
reverse side to color in with pencil to transfer
All done

My bedroom with new bedspread and pillow I painted last year. Kinda looks like fall
I just noticed I must fix the droopy curtain.
two dead beats I picked up from five below store
what a mug on this one
Almost home and scene from across street in my rear view mirror coming into my neighborhood



Grand daughter had her birthday on October 18 and it was an Elvis cake she wanted.
She along with her dad, love Elvis




I have to share some Halloween decor next.  Trying to catch up.



15 comments:

  1. Dearest Betsy,
    Your mums are looking gorgeous.
    The deer got a good taste of ours...
    Our snapdragons didn't make it that far—the heat did them in.
    You have been quite busy with your fall decorations.
    We never have and never will do any.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Mariette, I never knew deer ate mums. They don't smell that good and didn't think they would taste that good to them either. We have too many deer around here. Need more hunters. Hugs, Betsy

      Delete
    2. They sure do Betsy—posted ours with photos after the deer snacked on them. Both of us would never be able to aim at any deer... hunting is cruel!

      Delete
    3. I like venison steaks with onions. My daughter has hunted and put in freezer for winter.

      Delete
    4. If it is being used for consumption—that at least is a far better reason.
      Still, both of us have not been growing up inside the USA so it is something that is hard to imagine.
      Venison steaks with onions no doubt is yummy for a winter meal!
      Hugs,
      Mariette

      Delete
    5. I love your black cat! Just adorable. But no where near as adorable as that grandaughter! Happy Birthday!

      Delete
  2. Love, love that man in the moon…as well as the cat cut out!! Best…that cute little birthday girl. Enjoy the last of October and thank you for sharing. xo, V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a green thumb, my friend! Your mums are gorgeous. I was intrigued that Genevieve likes Elvis! Love her cake and happy belated birthday to her. The man in the moon is great as is your cut out spooky cat in the mums! Your entrance looks so nice. Your butterfly bench is quite pretty and the rear view mirror shot is clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwww it look amazing your home!!….happy autumn love from me and Leaf 🍀🐾🎃🍁🌾🍄🌻🌽🧡🍂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que linda as decorações de outono. Amei. Parabéns a sua fiha. Abraços e felicidades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post Betsy, I have always enjoyed your home and garden. A happy belated birthday to your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy