- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Sunday, October 30, 2022

something different

My blog looks different and may look different tomorrow if I decide I don't like it.

On to something else.   My sister removed our old shower doors on downstairs bathroom.

The tub is an odd size and I am sure it dates back to the 70's.   The bathroom is dated and will be staying that way for a while until other more needed things are gotten out of the way.

Looks much better now with just curtains and I did not take a picture of the old doors.

She got the holes closed very well



kitchen window in morning
Latest English Home magazine 
I really enjoyed this one. 
Oh,  I did change back....Didn't like the other format.

10 comments:

  1. Bathroom looks great. The gold color looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bathroom looks nice, Betsy. When we changed our bathroom we removed the shower doors as well. I never could keep them clean! I must pick up this months English Home. I used to subscribe to it and it had nice articles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent reply to your email. I was wondering if you get them that way?

      Delete
  3. Dearest Betsy,
    Kudos for your sister for taking the shower doors down and making it look very nice!
    Your kitchen window gives a wonderful view of the garden.
    It is the time for magazines again...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister is visiting from Maine and I am so glad she did it. She is renovating along with her husband their home and Iwish she had taken before and after pictures of their work. I can't get over how much they can do.
      I like this magazine a lot and it's the only one I willl get this year.
      Happy Week ahead, Betsy
      You can see I changed back my blog, old habits I guess.

      Delete
  4. Betsy,
    I will have to look for English Home magazine....Maybe in Barnes and Nobles...Thanks so much for stopping by!! We have weeping mortar on the front of our house which was a big thing in the late 70's and 80's..What it means is that the brick layers did not wipe off the excess mortar and just left it there. Hence, the name weeping mortar...Or ask my Dad used to say..."Lazy Brick Layers". I can hang things using wire from the weeping mortar...Happy Halloween!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. English Home Magazine!! How have I not heard of this?? I need to investigate. Love the doorless shower!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered the magazine again this year from the English Home mag. site. It's 6 issues a year and it comes from U.K. I love it. I am so happy to be rid of those very old doors and thank you for visiting.

      Delete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy