- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Happy Saturday

below is a short clip of last night and today.  I was hoping for more snow here in Va. but we do have winds and it's cold. 
Staying in today and getting some things done.

A picture of our fence we decided on a paint color with the help of grand daugher Adalyn.  The patch to the left is the color we are glad to get rid of.  The strips of colors are test colors, and I may leave them and just call them art.   I do like the deep hunter green. It blends.  Will get back to it in Spring. Maybe before if we get a few warm days. 




4 comments:

  1. I think the best way to appreciate this weather is from the inside looking out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Betsy,
    Those winds seem to be everywhere.
    Could not escape them even by driving 691 km south...😉
    Even my sister-in-law and niece face strong winds on the Island of Curaçao.
    It will warm up later in the week, we'll see but no snow for us.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really been a snowy, cold January! I like your hunter green fence, Betsy. Stay warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy