- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy Mothers Day to All!

 I visited my mother yesterday at the nursing home.  She has lost weight.  She still looks good and was chatty with us.  She is doing well and getting around on her own.  We brought her  favorite milk shake which is strawberry and a hamburger.  She didn't eat the burger but started in on the shake.  I try to take her things that have a lot of flavor like sweet and savory.

I asked her to pull down the mask and she did.  I do not like pictures of her with that on her face.  I want to see her and we did.  

  

Today I received a visit and beautiful flower of succulent I guess it's called.  It is so pretty.  Looks like tightly woven roses.  I need to find the name of this. Love my musical card the children gave me.


They know I love to shop at Cracker barrel and I will.


Good day to all!

9 comments:

  1. Betsy,
    Glad that you got to see your Mom!! I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day!!!Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift. How sweet to see your Mother on Mother's Day. I thought about my Mother and still miss her. Og, I love Cracker Barrel too. Don't know which is better...their pecan pancakes or the gift shop. Hope you've had a happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day! What lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Betsy,
    Just before it ends; Happy Mother's Day to you!
    So glad you could visit your Mom.
    Your mystery plant sure looks pretty.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mariette. I am still looking for the name of this mystery plant. It's a succulent of some kind.
      hugs, betsy

      Delete
    2. By the way, found it: Calandiva kalanchoe and indeed a succulent...

      Delete
    3. Thank you Mariette. I am going to cut and paste the name of the plant into browser and read about it now.

      Delete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy