- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Monday, October 30, 2017

big eyes


Big eyes that I didn't have any idea what to do with but found one.




I took a ride towards Fredericksburg to Deep Creek Vintage to see what I must have.






I found these and I may paint them before I hang them,  but not sure what color.

and this vintage basket that I will tuck some dried lavender and dried roses in


I usually always find something to spend my money on that's for sure.


4 comments:

  1. Betsy,
    Love the way the front of your house looks!! So festive! And I just adore "Big Eyes" So cute!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great decor, the big eyes were adorable on the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy