- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Blessings

Easter was a pretty day with plenty of sunshine ,  so we brought the feast out of doors.  Ham, corn pudding, grits, mac salad, potato salad, fresh green beans and rolls .



My son Derek and Miranda with Adalyn and Genevieve
Annette made Adalyn and Genevieve an Easter basket and this one is Genevieves that Adalyn is taking a look at.
She rather be eating candy for sure
Mom is wearing the crown that was in Adalyns basket.   At 92,  she can wear anything she likes.
 
 Daughter Annette
 
Derek trying to get Adalyns kite to fly,  looks like  he may like the idea more than Adalyn
She seems to prefer to play bad minton
Opa and Genevieve
 
Miranda and Derek
Doll baby
Annette hiding eggs
 
Annette got this picture just right of her son - Seth as he just missed the ball.   She was spot on capturing this one.
Seth and Great Grandma
My white and pink dogwoods that Annette took a great shot of
 
 
I forgot to mention that the bunny rabbit showed up too
 
Did not bother Genevieve a bit to wear these glasses
Such sweet little patent leather shoes worn by an adorable sweet little Addy
 
Many Easter Blessings for sure
 
 

1 comment:

  1. These are so good mom. We had a great time on easter.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy