- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ginter and summer gardens


Seth and I had lunch here and in the sweltering heat took a tour of the gardens this day .  Little boys his age no matter what the temp have so much energy.  I dragged but made it.
This was in July this year,  he has since moved to Arizona with his mom and dad.   Sure miss the lil guy.

Patio area


everything is fresh and very tasty


espaliered on wall of historical home in the garden
 
view from the front porch

many beautiful flowers on our walk
Shadows cast on the pavement in children's play area of the garden


glass in the garden


I think I have an idea for glass in my garden,
will have to show that later in another post
he was amazed of how large the plant behind him is.


front yard view of historical home


1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a beautiful garden, love the glass in the plantings and the espaliered wall. All those roses, the fragrance must have been wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy