- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

James Center - downtown Richmond

The children - Steven and Jenn and grandchildren , Ryan and Tyler came to visit on Sunday.  After exchanging Christmas gifts,  we took a ride downtown afterwards to see the Christmas decorations.  The children loved it and a good time we all had. 

Beautiful clear skies as we are heading downtown.   I did notice that downtown didn't seem to be as lit up as last year.   Everywhere seemed different this year. 

Reflections in glass on bldgs.






James Center Sculpture

closeup of one of the sculptures

I put the Christmas decoration of  the James Center here - http://betsy-wiildwoodchristmasandcrafts.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love the sculptures... Happy New year, Betsy!
    may God bless you ever so much!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy