- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Headin Home



Annettte, John, Seth are heading back to Tn. ,  sure hate to see them go.  I am so happy that they came for Christmas.  Annette helped with everything here,  cleaning, cooking and wrapping,  yeah I did help.  She is just  so fast.  Seth and his Dad cleared ice and snow from the whole driveway.  They worked hard,  we thank them so much for all of their help. 
On Thursday evening we went to church together,  so many people attending service that some were turned away , just wasn't enough room in the Church.   There were three services thankfully.  


inside church.

Beautiful flowers at service

Here is mom and grand daughter - Annette


Mom with great grandson - Seth

Yes, we are truly Blessed

candle glow-peaceful

I hope to  post the Williamsburg Pictures ,  tomorrow on Christmas Blog

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful family pictures... full of love. Your home looks beautiful in the snow too.
    Hope you had a warm and happy Christmas!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy