- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lunch in the country

For lunch one day last week, my husband and I decided to take a ride in the country closer to our home and check out a place we have never been too. I am beginning to like this primitive type decor items. This place got me in the mood for changing out some stuff at home.



The food was great and so much of it. I took my time eating and taking in the surroundings.

There were items for sale in the barnMy husband really liked this maytag washer. I know he did, I must say he likes the one we have at home also, he likes the way I use it that is.I thought the wire rabbit was pretty clever
never know when ya may need one of these...............................................................................




I really like the way the boots are placed on the porch with flowers...soooo cute
The next four pictures will enlarge when clicked on.
Love the vintage tub planter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy