Blog Photo ..Pohlig Brothers box factory where my Grandmother worked ages ago. Today the building has been turned into apartments. Richmond Va.


photos on blog are taken by me unless noted otherwise. Please ask before using.
Thank You - bsh

Monday, December 7, 2009

The tree is up

The tree is finally put up.   I did not label things as I should have,  so this took a while.
 I am so glad that part is over.
Monday I will finish the outside.   I have some holly I want to put in pots and decorate the lamp post.  

 My pictures are a little fuzzy. 
Click to enlarge






The top of my tree.


I made these paper dolls. 

Well I will put up more pictures as I get things done.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a day I finish.

2 comments:

  1. Betsy,
    Beautiful job, I so love the paper dolls. The reds are gorgeous. Very festive. Of course I love the cross.
    Great job!
    Lee
    Your comments mean so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy,
    I love the paper dolls! What a great idea. It also looks like you made my mother in-laws Ginger Cream Cookies, they are sooo good!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Comments always a joy to read. Some have the - no reply comment -
enabled. I sometimes will respond in the comment section of my post.