- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Rainy Day Tuesday stuff


Rainy drizzly day and was not a good one for working in the yard.  Inside Lasagna was for dinner tonight. Béchamel sauce with parmesan cheese to layer along with grated mozzarella cheese.  Big pot of sauce that cooked almost all day.  I will have to post picture later. 

 I am working on another beaded picture. Will need a new prescription of eyeglass when I finish with this one. 
 If you click on picture it will enlarge. 

Easy to follow but I decided I do not like the square beads.  Harder to place at first, gets easier but I like the round better and the look.

Lot of beads but it wouldn't be enjoyable if I could get it done right away. 


I did this one about two years ago.   I posted about it. Round beads used in this one.

I like Leonid Afremov's art.  The colors and the scenes he painted are appealing to me, especially the rainy street and nature scenes.  
Beautiful color.  Even the beaded picture captures really well the reflections and mood.  


yesterday in the sun I took a picture of some of my roses.  This one is so bright and pretty.  I cut off the little buds on either side of it sometimes to get a bigger bloom.  It's works.

Of all of the flowers, I love the roses best of all,  
They are prettiest in Spring and Fall.
 I didn't think of this being a rhyme, but I guess it is.  
Petunias and Dracaena go together well as they both need to stay watered and not dry out.  
I have planted before without thinking in pots flowers that looked pretty together but one didn't need as much water or feed as the other and I always ended up killing one or one didn't look as great alongside others in pot. 

Holly hock near garage

this red cabbage looks like a giant flower.  hope it will head o.k. in the pot. 
til next time, Betsy


1 comment:

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy