- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Some Easter

 Short post of a little bit of Easter decorating.  Been working in the yard more and not much time for anything else.  Takes me longer to get things done these days it seems.  My body is achy and tired after weed pulling and planting.  

My granddaughter painted a plank that I rounded the top with my saw.   I then purchased a Dollar tree sign and glued on.

The rabbit picture I found on Graphics Fairy.  Printed it on some sticky decal paper then attached to the board at top.   

I sprayed a clear sealer over all of it.


I purchased this egg wreath from Walmart.  It's bright and can be seen from the driveway when I pull in.


I like seeing it so bright and cheery on the drive in.

I added a bow which I don't think it helped much, I think I will take it off. 


Bunny, my granddaughter said I should put eyes on it. 
I like it the way it is.  


Hopefully another post later to catch up.

😁



Check out Fluster Buster who I am linking up with this week.


3 comments:

  1. Dearest Betsy,
    Sure, when having grand kids—such decoration is in place.
    But for us outdoors there is nothing like that as we never do any seasonal things.
    Indoors I would if I could squat down for getting my bunnies and eggs out but I can't so I just skip it for this year.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariette, I am putting out less this year. I like having flowers in the house more at Easter. I did put some things on the table in dining area yesterday. Next year you will be getting your bunnies and eggs out. Hugs, Betsy

      Delete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy