- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Happy Saturday.  It's snowy here and 29 degrees.  Supposed to drop lower tonight.  It's pretty but so glad I got my plants in last night.

Some very little Iris I purchased along with tulips.  I put them in the planter at front on sidewalk.  

I will throw a few flower seeds in the dirt to have summer bloom and just leave the bulbs to die back where they are.

children were taken to the park by Opa in sunny weather day before the snow.

Looking forward to chive blossoms for more onion vinegar from them.  I like mixing with a little olive oil for salad along with other spices


Well, here is a short video of today so far.

~bh







 

7 comments:

  1. Dearest Betsy,
    Oh, here too quite a change of weather with frost for tonight and two more nights.
    We had strong winds and heavy rain last night, it woke me up and kept me awake for hours.
    Hope to sleep better tonight.
    Glad you managed to plant things out JIT = Just In Time.
    Pieter did put several pots back inside the greenhouse...
    Going to bed early, hoping these days will soon be gone; we have no snow like you show us in your video but it is so nippy cold.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mariette, I saw on weather channel about areas that are getting hit by frost tonight. I hope you can sleep much better this night. Indeed, JIT! I do not have a real green house just a an upright shelving unit with a fitted plastic sleeve for lack of better word to describe it. I would love to have a green house. Have a good night, Betsy

      Delete
  2. The snow was so pretty falling in your video, Betsy. We got a lot more than I expected! Tomorrow is supposed to get into the 60's but it sure is cold now! Your planter will be really nice with the bulbs and added blooms for summertime. Have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Betsy, we are having rain today, something new for us! I don't think it is going to last very long though. I did plant some morning glories 2 years ago from seed and they did come up and bloom but not abundantly. However they didn't come back last year so I was disappointed. Might try some again this year and see..Happy Tuesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So peaceful your video with the snow falling. Enjoyed your photos Betsy, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy