- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Thursday, March 24, 2022

cookie and flowers

Some pictures of the past week to share on this very rainy Thursday

To start 

Grand girls Cookie girl had to have a shampoo and cut last Saturday.

She loves the primping

Before
She is part sheep dog and poodle or a sheepadoodle

I managed to get the rest of the tulip bulbs planted as they all came up in the pots. 
I was surprised and just about all have blooms
around the lamp post and around the tree bed I am still working on
I picked just one hyacinth and the scent filled air downstairs
I had moved many strawberry plants to pots last year and now I see the blooms in the pots
they are doing well


See that little tiny Iris?  I found these at Walmart garden center for one dollar in pots with four and sometimes five in one pot.  They are here around lamp post and some in pots at sidewalk.
In the town of Ashland Va is this carving from the tree a stately Eagle.
Very fine piece in the front yard of the home. 

short video 
taken previous  Saturday 




6 comments:

  1. Nice looking dog. It's the first time I hear of a Sheepadodle.
    It's nice to see Spring flowers. Mine are still snow covered.
    Happy Spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Spring to you Thelma. Very sweet breed is the sheep a doodle.

      Delete
  2. Dearest Betsy,
    Got to view your lovely video as its 4th visitor. LOVE the happy birds sing.
    You have managed to plant a lot and it starts looking nice with all its blooms.
    The dog's transformation is impressive.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening, Mariette, yes, those birds were chirping that day for sure. I have to keep them out of my wreath on the front door from making nests. I just don't want that. Cookie surely needed the cleanup and cut. Hugs to you, Betsy

      Delete
  3. Betsy,
    What a sweet dog!! We won't be doing any type of yard work for some time...we have had snow showers and squalls all day yesterday and today....A low of 14 degrees is predicted for tomorrow morning....And below average temps. for the next week our so!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy, Cookie looks so gorgeous after her primping. She reminds me of a great poodle that we had years ago, same coloring. So pretty. You are going to have some beautiful spring blooms soon. My lilac is sprouting buds, a huge happy moment..Happy Tuesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy