- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Beautiful November

Not rushing the days.  Taking them slowly.  The leaves are just so beautiful this season. 

Thanksgiving next week.  Much to be thankful for.  

My grand daughter Genevieve made this pretty arrangements with some leaves she found in the yard along with a pretty flower picked from some that are still blooming .  The giant fig leaf is her favorite as so are figs that come from the tree. 

Coming to my drive at the boxwoods on the left.  This beautiful golden sight.

Sunday evening.


9 comments:

  1. Dearest Betsy,
    What lovely fall colors you have; my favorites of orange and yellow as they stand out best.
    You cooked a delicious supper and I enjoyed watching your video as the 3rd viewer.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mariette for visiting and yes those bright oranges and yellows on the maples are my favorites. Hug, Betsy

      Delete
  2. Gosh, Mother Nature painted a lovely palette in your neck of the woods! She is trying to rush the seasons here. We had an early snow with ice on Sunday following our week of sunshine and temperatures in the high 60's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Winter is in early where you are. Snow not so bad but that ice is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so pretty in your area, Betsy! I agree this fall is beautiful. Your dinner looks delicious. I enjoyed your video. And the arrangement made by your grand is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is indeed lovely in your neck of the woods, Betsy.

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful November to you to, Betsy. Genevieve has an artist's eye. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving Betsy!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy