- Photos posted on my blog are mine unless stated otherwise. BH

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Happy Sunday!

Up early for coffee and a breath of fresh air around our yard.

Trees and azaleas are at their peak it seems now.  Must enjoy while I can.  They do not last long.


 

Last of the tulip blooms.   These tulips are in pots in ground.  Only way to keep the moles or voles, don't know which one from eating the bulbs.  I will just leave them there and plant some seeds on top.

    
                                                                              
My favorite orange and red color.


Back inside for blue berry bread I made.  Frozen berries I picked last season rolled in flour. 
Self  raising flour, spices, egg, little sugar, cream, butter and then in the oven.  Really easy and quick with not a recipe needed for this.  


Sprinkle with a little confectioners sugar.  Now to pour me some coffee to have with it and then out the door to pick up some things from the grocery.





Happy Blessed Sunday, Betsy

7 comments:

  1. Dearest Betsy,
    Your baked blueberry bread looks yummy; you know many ways for spoiling your loved ones!
    Oh, the garden is so beautiful for a short time... then it turns to just green leaves without blossoms.
    We ought to enjoy it while it lasts.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I am enjoying it today especially with the good weather.

      Delete
  2. Gosh, that blueberry bread looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your azaleas are beautiful, Betsy, the blueberry bread looks delicious, I too enjoy early morning walks in the garden.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Your Blueberry Bread made my mouth water... Looks delicious!!!! YUM. Love your Azaleas.... I don't comment much these days --but always enjoy reading your blog.... Our Azaleas are just now beginning to bloom.

    Good Idea about the Tulips --but even if I put a pot in the ground, the chipmunks would dig down to the bulbs... Can't win!!!!

    I had not heard about not getting Blogs via email through Blogger.... Sad about that --since I love that feature...

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks beautiful in your yard, Betsy! You are so right about Spring fleeting. I want to reach into my computer and have a piece of that great looking blueberry bread--I bet it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betsy,
    We had snow this week and temps. in the high 20"s!!
    Our azaleas are no where near ready to bloom...I pray the cold did not kill my lilac buds.... Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading your comments always!
If there is a return email address when I check my moderation of comments, I will reply then. If no reply is enabled, I will reply to comment under post. Thank you - Betsy